This is an in-house, full time position. Agencies and Remotes, please don’t apply.
Golden Hippo is a leading online marketing company. We develop products that solve common problems in innovative ways.
Our Marketing Coordinators are primarily responsible for driving the creation and optimization of our online sales funnels. This is accomplished by working with our accomplished team of copywriters, designers, coders, video editors and media buyers.
This process is pretty unique, so we are looking for motivated individuals to learn how to grow quickly into the role.
- Write headlines, copy and choose photography for ad creative
- Analyze media buys for ROI and optimize ad placements
- A/B test sales funnels to increase conversion rates
- Find and test new digital traffic sources
- Maintain daily reporting on spend, revenue and split-tests
- Coordinate the creation of new sales funnels
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments (customer service, finance, etc) to ensure sales funnel growth and success
- Proficient in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Experience with digital advertising platforms a plus
- Desirable Qualities:
- Strong desire to succeed
- Thrives on solving complex problems with a team
- Interest in human behavior and psychology
- Extreme attention to detail while maintaining speed in execution.
- Enjoyment of reading and other hobbies
- High level of integrity
What We Offer:
- A casual and fun work environment that inspires creativity and excellent results. We are dog-friendly, have a stocked kitchen, yoga classes and a CrossFit gym.
- A bonus system tied to hitting monthly team goals. We work hard and this happens frequently.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Casual Dress Code
Golden Hippo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.