Looking for a skilled, results-driven social media optimization manager for all of the companies brands.
- Establish, publish and grow social media presence for several celebrity and doctor-driven brands.
- Build efficient, data driven content to accomplish this.
- Collaborate effectively with established marketing and customer service departments.
- Create social media content for brand-relevant channels.
- Maintain monthly content calendar and meet deadlines.
- Establish style guide based on brand image and stakeholder requirements.
- Communicate with email marketing, customer service, SEO and reputation management teams.
- Rely on data, not gut, to drive creative decisions.
- 2+ years experience managing social media.
- Content creation in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to identify actionable insights from analytics.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, not afraid to ask questions.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity. If possible, please include your Meyrs-Briggs Personality type.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Full paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly company wide bonuses
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Crossfit gym, yoga and meditation classes
Golden Hippo Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.