**MUST HAVE CORPORATE RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE.
**Agency Recruiters, please do not apply.
- Establish recruiting requirements based on company objectives
- Establish rigorous screening process to select for qualified applicants
- Commands a full grasp of the company, our mission, and the specific employee we are looking for
- Find innovative ways to bring in top-tier talent
- Meet with hiring managers on a consistent basis to discuss department needs and applicant requirements
-Willing to learn company's business metrics and goals, to better identify the right candidates
- Evaluate applicants through interviews; analyze candidate responses; compare qualifications to job requirements
- Highlight organizations attractiveness with job offers and compensation practices, and emphasize company benefits and perks
- Minimum of 3 years experience recruiting in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Bachelors degree required
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
*** Experience recruiting for an online marketing / E - commerce company is preferred.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly team bonuses
- Full gourmet kitchen
- In-office Crossfit gym with free classes
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual dress code and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Room for growth based on performance
Golden Hippo Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Please no recruiting agencies.
Please do not apply if you have no corporate experience, and are solely a contracted agency recruiter.