Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Bolt, the fulfillment division of Golden Hippo, is currently looking for an Operations Supervisor who has initiative, is motivated, works well as a team, and wants to grow with the company. The Supervisor will oversee and coordinate daily inbound/outbound operation activities. They will implement productivity, quality, and customer service standards to achieve 100% accuracy and compliance.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Create and maintain structure
- Engage empathy, open to new ideas, willingness to accept directives, listen with a business mindset
- The ability to hit deadlines 100%
- Supervises the daily work and safety of employees engaged in order selection, product replenishment, order loading in inbound/outbound functions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Lean principles and use the principals to lead continuous improvement with the operations team.; Lead team tier meetings.
- Respond effectively to all forms of communication devices: email, phone, radio
- Ability to be assertive when called upon, know the value of words
- Maintain a positive work culture
- Foster a “safety first” culture throughout the operations to ensure a safe work environment for all personnel and visitors
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Associates degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Previous experience with WIS.
- Familiarity with mainframe computers and/or PC applications.
- 1 -2 years’ experience with HighJump WMS
- Team oriented mentality
- Capacity to lead a team to achieve set goals
- Desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- 1 -2 years’ experience with high volume batch picking
- Analytical ability
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- 1 -2 years’ experience with WMS
- Experience with manual pick/pack environment
- Ability to multi-task
- 1 -2 years’ experience with Inbound/Outbound processes
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo