We are looking for an Internet Marketing Assistant Media Buyer to join our expanding marketing team. We are a performance marketing company with a wide range of products and offers. We currently run some of the most popular health and wellness offers in the online space.
The ideal candidate is someone who is results driven, data-minded, detail-oriented, highly organized, a team player and is able to work in a problem-solving environment. Somebody that can execute and track the strategies that are delivered from our marketing team. Our current marketing team includes expert marketers, media buyers, copywriters, graphic designers and programmers. All we need is YOU!
The Assistant Media Buyer will be responsible for working with on-line buying tools, agencies, and sites/publishers to plan, buy and traffic digital media. Individual has the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal executive staff.
Major Responsibilities / Principle Accountabilities:
• Writes headlines, copy and chooses photography for ad creative
• Analyzes web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
• Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Buyer.
• Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, and optimization
• Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital marketing activities
• Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
• Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Passion for the digital media space in health & wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
• Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus
• 1+ years marketing experience
• Highly proficient in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
• Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
• Experience with digital advertising platforms a plus
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full time in house position + Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Matching 401K.