Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for at Technical Project Manager who will help develop and drive project plans while supporting complex and integrated platform implementations and enhancements. This role will act as a liaison with marketing teams and project managers to address priority system changes such as resolving bugs and with delivering enhancements.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Establish project schedules and organize resource teams to deliver multiple complex technology programs
- Drive tasks, issue closure, and provide regular status updates to stakeholders
- Provide data driven risk assessments and mitigation plans for technical issues
- Act as an escalation point to remove barriers and objectively resolve constraints to improve the speed to market of technology requests
- Triage incoming issues and enhancements
- Assign development resources and due dates supporting the delivery of change requests from the marketing teams
- Regularly calibrate web development priorities with the marketing project management team
- Establish tools and processes to streamline the delivery of technology change requests
- Define and drive process improvement efforts to support quality assurance and change control within technology delivery
- Maintain incident management / root cause analysis documentation
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree (BS or Related) Required
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Project Management experience Required
- Experience delivering eCommerce platforms Required
- Marketing experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
- Experience with geographically diverse project coordination and management a plus
- Proven track record of managing complex technology projects that have aggressive schedules and limited resources.
- Proven track record of being detail-oriented, self-motivated and follow-through on projects.
- Solid foundation in service-oriented technologies and multi-tiered systems.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proficient user of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Proficient with MS Project, JIRA, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, analytical, and collaborative
- Able to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Adaptive and flexible with managing changing priorities
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.